Monday, August 22, 2011

Agriculture

Our little farm inside Suburbia...a glimpse!
My Grandma Eva always had these in her garden, up until the last year she lived at her home. I started these from seed this year and plan on always having them in my garden as well!!


Ruby and Pearl are the first to get breakfast and are always hungry, it seems.

Investigating LuLu's squirt gun to see if it's edible...they don't seem to mind getting shot at:)

One of the 7...the rest were a bit camera-shy!

I haven't bought eggs in quite a while!

Our "tomato trees" planted from seed!


Newest additions, Figaro and Panther

The guard

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to see all of these pictures, Gina! :) I especially was excited to see photos of your goats!! What fun! :) And that is wonderful that you haven't had to buy any eggs in a while! Fresh eggs are so much better than store bought. :)

    Blessings!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete